How Does This Work?
- Instant Download Items: Immediately after you order, you’ll receive a receipt with a download link to your file. (Note: This is a pink & white Nifty Printables receipt, NOT your Paypal receipt) Click the link(s) and download the file. It’s ready to print! Note: Download links expire after 30 days and/or 10 downloads but if the link expires, just send me an email and I’ll re-up it for you. Best to save the file to your computer so you won’t need to download it again, you’ll always have it on hand.
- Printed Items: These items are fulfilled by Zazzle.com. Follow the link to see the item, then customize if needed (you can even get down and dirty with fonts and placement using their Customize button)
1. Can you print and ship my items for me?I do offer a selection of printed items via Zazzle (these items are clearly marked with the label “Printed”). When you click the link on their item page, it’ll bring you to Zazzle for customization and ordering.
I don’t print or ship any items purchased directly on this website. If you don’t have a printer for your instant download, no problem! Just download the file to your computer, then copy it to a flash drive and bring that to any office-supply printing place like Staples, Fedex/Kinkos or Office Depot.
5. What kind of paper should I use?White card stock or photo paper. As mentioned below, for the glitter designs, paper with a little sheen is nice but it’s totally up to you what finish you’d like your items to be. The main thing is that it must be white, the color comes ALL from the design, so do not get colored paper or it will affect the entire print negatively, tinting everything that color.
4. Do I have to do anything special to print the glitter designs? How well do they print?They print fabulously, even from home inkjets! My Etsy reviews are full of happy glitter-printing campers. It’s basically a photo of glitter so it comes out the way you see on screen – it just won’t shimmer in differing light the way real glitter does. They do especially well printed on paper with a little gloss (photo paper or glossy card stock for home printing or glossy/semi-glossy card stock if having them done) because the added sheen helps the effect and also helps the glitter colors pop. But they’ll still look fab with matte.
Payment MethodsI accept Paypal so you can either pay via your Paypal account or with a credit card (you don’t need a Paypal account).
Store Policies & Terms
1. Allowed Usage
- Invitations, Wall Art & all party printable items (labels, toppers, signs, prints, etc.) are for Personal Use only – no commercial usage allowed.
- Alphabet sets: commercial use is totally A-OK (though you may not resell the digital files, they must used in a project).
- Sharing any of my digital files is prohibited.
2. Refunds & ExchangesInstant Download Items: Once the files have been downloaded, no refunds will be given.
Printed items from Zazzle: Zazzle has their own refund policy, here’s their return page: http://www.zazzle.com/returns